i just love "airplane." i remember doing it when i was little and i thought it was
so cool! the boys feel the same way. we were playing and i noticed how cool the clouds looked behind these flying boys so i ran in and got the camera. (hence the photo shoot on the lawn) i couldn't figure the lighting out completely, but these last two turned out okay. the sky color was much more vivid in person..oh well.
4 comments:
I love the airplane pictures! What cuties:) Thanks for bringing us dinner! It was a total hit and I have been to Harmons just for their french bread now, thanks for sharing:)
Awesome pictures Gyg! We miss you guys like crazy! I think we may be around your neck of the woods over the 4th...? Would love to see you!
Kell
These pictures are so stinkin' cute. They look like they are having a blast. I love that on the last one Aiden looks like he is a little nervous you are holding the camera and not his hands. lol.
such darling pics! and i have the same candy apple nail polish on right now it's such a happy summer color!!! oh how much i miss the beautiful green, have a good day!!
Post a Comment