7.12.2008

KIDS YOGA!!!

we have been having so much fun in my kid's yoga class!
T/TH 11:00am @ it's yoga we had a party to end the first session of classes. here are some pics from the class! we had an amazing group of kids. they are so sweet. there were a few crazy moments... which is to be expected with 3-6yr. olds, but i have thoroughly enjoyed teaching these kids. we start the 2nd session of classes this week. if any of you are interested in coming let me know!!! we still have room for more kids
daniel in butterfly posejesse 's airplane poseaiden holding up a yoga cardaiden and i doing snake(cobra) pose.laura and max in double boat pose!

3 comments:

Kelly Jensen said...

Oh gygi! You are amazing. I could no more get my kid to sit still for two minutes-- let alo0ne get him to do a COBRA poze-- actually, that might work-- let me try... NOPE!

Slades said...

that's about the level of yoga I'm on. How young do you have to be to join?

Todd said...

That looks like a blast! I wish we could join in too:)